Monday, November 29, 2004

Some expansion...

Well, here's the thing. We don't always know what God's will does have in store for us, but we can know what it does not include. I know that God does not want me to be an exotic dancer, but I don't know what He does want me to do. I have a list of the men God doesn't want me to be with, but I don't know who He does want me with. Make sense? Maybe God doesn't want me with anyone ever. Sometimes we have to go through the things that don't work so that we can more easily recognize the things that do.
I'm not sure where to go from here, but I'm pretty sure where not to go. I shouldn't go to Africa to live permanently. And I'm fairly certain that I shouldn't try to convert large numbers of Muslims all by myself. But I do know that God wants me to surrender my will completely to His. I'm not going to use this as a means of bashing anyone. This is not an outlet of that kind. This is a place where my thoughts go on the internet uncensored, but I realize that some of my thoughts are for specific people. In those cases, you get an email.

No comments: