Saturday, April 07, 2007

Slight update

No longer at the second job...but it's a good thing. Where does the Lord want me? Not sure yet. Still at the first job. Gave my notice for the end of March, but the boss asked me to stay and offered more money...so, why leave? Have been looking at floor plans. This is both the most difficult and most fun thing yet. Struggling to find a balance between planning for the future and not spending more than is affordable. I know everyone says, "We can add that later." But do they? The answer is no. Either because they get all caught up in life and living, or because they can't afford it later. Mostly, it only rarely gets added. Am I rotten for wanting the best that money can buy? No. Everyone wants the best. And nobody wants to spend the rest of their lives paying for it. But, I would rather pay for a little while longer on a $30K debt than to spend a lifetime hearing "later." Anyway, nothing's been paid for yet and no papers are signed, so we're still safe...I'M still safe.

No comments: