Friday, June 17, 2005

Who Knows?

Things here in the Haute are going better than they were. Having all five kids home all the time has been a stress, but we're working on a new routine with scheduled rehearsal time for the group and some days are better than others. I'll be house-sitting for some new friends next week and then I plan to go to Michigan with my family for a day to see my brother, Allen, compete in the Truck Rodeo in Lansing that weekend. Fun times are finally coming for Amanda......and still no paying job. Hmmmm........any of you know a good job opportunity in the greater Terre Haute area? I didn't think so.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Ahhhh! What! Whoa! This sounds like one heck of a story! I'm gonna want full details as soon as possible! I"m excited for you!
*BIG GRIN*
Love you!