Monday, September 13, 2004

Another surprise on the road to life

And I thought things were going so well. I had finally reached a point where I was semi-content with only my savior and then things got more complicated. Honestly, I don't know exactly what I want and if I did, there would also be a name and a face with it. I thought I knew who I would marry when I was a freshman in college and then there was a different guy for a portion of my junior year. And now...now there's someone else who may stand at least half a chance. I was a terrible flirt last night and things nearly got out of hand for just a friendship type of relationship. The short of the story is that I'm not sure what to do. I'm waiting for him to lead out with a fabulous idea, and I'm beginning to fear that I'll be waiting so long I'll be tempted to come up with my own less fabulous idea. Things were so great last night, but today things are different. I feel like I've offended him in some way, but he won't tell me. I didn't ask either.

Anyway, I think I needed more hugs today. I was kinda down today; there's a lot on my mind about all kinds of stuff. I officially have one less friend than before because of something stupid. She's immature and I don't want to deal with her anymore. I no longer care. The day started so well...

No comments: